we do things differently
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DATO Ir. HJ ABANG JEMAT BIN ABANG BUJANG
DATIN HJH SADIAH BINTI TAHA
ENGR. HJH DAYANG NADYA BAIZURA BINTI DATO Ir. HJ ABANG JEMAT
DAYANG LIDYA BAIDURI BINTI DATO Ir. HJ ABANG JEMAT
ABDUL HAMID BIN ROSLAN
The company is currently registered with
a) Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) under G7 Category
b) Sijil Perolehan Kerja Kerajaan for Civil, Civil Work and Mechanical &
c) Unit Pendaftaran Kontraktor dan Juruperunding (UPKJ) for Electrical under Class I, II and III, Mechanical under Class D, Works under Category A and Supply and Services under category B
d) TM Group Registered Supplier
e) Petronas License to supply product/service to exploration and oil/gas
f) ISO 9001:2015
to be the contractor choice for
governance structure and governance system
Business Ethics & Transparency
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Operating in a responsible and sustainable manner is important to Ciri Kuasa Sdn Bhd. We are committed to understanding, monitoring and managing our social, environmental and economic impact to enable us to contribute to society’s wider goal of sustainable development. This commitment is deeply ingrained in our core values and we aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
At Ciri Kuasa Sdn Bhd, we define Corporate Social Responsibility as follows:
a) Conducting business in a socially responsible and ethical manner
b) Protecting the environment and the safety of people
c) Supporting human rights
d) Engaging, learning from, respecting and supporting the communities and cultures within which we work
This policy applies to activities undertaken by or on behalf of Ciri Kuasa Sdn Bhd.
All Ciri Kuasa Sdn Bhd employees, suppliers and contractors are to adopt the Corporate
Social Responsibility considerations described in this policy into their day-to-day work
Ciri Kuasa leaders are to act as role models by incorporating these considerations into decision making in all business activities. Ciri Kuasa leaders are to ensure that appropriate organizational structures are in place to effectively identify, monitor, and manage Corporate Social Responsibility issues and performance relevant to our business
Occupational Safety Health & Environment Policy
It is the policy of our company to provide a safe, healthy and environment work for all its employees and those involved or affected by its operation and conserve the environment based on relevant registrations and standards. Our management and staff will work together to achieve the aims and objectives of this policy through discussion/negotiation (conference) and cooperation.
Specifically, our company policy comprises the following objectives:
1. To prepare and preserve our workplace with a safe, healthy and environment working system;
2. To ensure that all our staff are provided with the relevant information, instruction,
training and supervision regarding methods to carry out our duties in a safe manner and without causing any risk to health;
3. To investigate all accidents, diseases, poisonous and/or dangerous occurrences, and to have action to ensure that these occurrences will not be repeated;
4. To comply with all requirements of legislations related to safety and health as stated in the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1994, as well as regulations and codes of practice which have been approved;
5. To provide basic welfare facilities to all our workers; and
6. Aspect of occupational safety, health and environmental protection will be given equal emphasis with other policies
7. The resources, training and time will be allocated in accordance with the requirements of ensuring a safe and environmentally friendly work system
8. The effectiveness of the governance of occupational safety and health and environment management system will be monitored.
9. To revise and improve our safety, health and environment policy whenever necessary.
Our company is without any doubt certain that safety, health and environment must be an integral part of our daily activities, and that the proper practice of safe and healthy working procedures would be the main factor in achieving the success of our mission. In enforcing Occupational Safety, Health and Environment policy, we will ensure all our staff, clients, and the public at large will be properly protected.